This week's bundle takes you back to the basics with 5 cooking resources to help you meal plan, create your own recipes, make homemade condiments and reduce waste.
With a little planning, you can save time and money in your kitchen, and this week only get all 5 ebooks for just $7.40,
or 85% off their list price!
- How To Cook For Yourself by Rachael Roehmholdt How To Cook For Yourself: A Complete Beginner's Guide is your guide to meal planning, grocery store strategizing, and learning the ins and outs of cooking basics and techniques. Rachel takes you through the entire process of selecting meals, grocery shopping, and getting a great meal on the table in no time. Learn how to cook for yourself in a way that is simple and can easily integrate with your life, right now!
- Cooking Techniques with Olive Oil by Mary Platis and Laura Bashar Cooking Techniques with Olive Oil is a fabulous resource for cooks of all experience, from the novice to the professional. With detailed descriptions, a variety of recipes for vegetarians and meat eaters alike, and plenty of beautiful and vivid photographs, Mary and Laura show you how to poach, braise, marinate, infuse, and even bake with olive oil!
- Restocking the Pantry by Kresha Faber Making your own condiments isn't difficult! Restocking the Pantry is packed with nearly 75 pages of recipes and tips, and Kresha shows you exactly how easy it is – not to mention frugal and healthy – to make your own favorites at home, including ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, jellied cranberry sauce, hot sauce and more, for a total of 55 recipes!
- Design a Dish by Millie Copper In Design a Dish, Millie shows you how to use formulas rather than recipes to design dishes with the ingredients that are available so that you can reduce food waste and save money! Once you start using formulas for your meals you will discover just how easy it is to nourish your family for less!
- From Garbage to Gourmet by Carrie Isaac From Garbage to Gourmet features more than 80 recipes and creative ideas for using things like broccoli stalks, potato peels, carrot ends, herb stems, corn cobs, and more, plus hundreds of strategies to help you prevent food waste and create delicious food out of things you normally throw away. Carrie has taken the strategies she's learned in her quest to reduce waste and stretch her budget and packaged them in a beautiful ebook that will make you forget you're reading about food waste!
The Cooking Basics bundle is only available through 8am EST on Monday, 7/22. Get yours today!